Available From: My Clothing. You can order uniform from our on-site shop through the Tesco website. Please click here for www.myclothing.com After logging on, look for the uniform embroidery service and click on shop now. Locate ‘Gloucestershire’ in the drop down menu and then click on W in the alphabetical bar. You will then be in the Woolaston school shopping area. My Clothing have told us that it usually takes 14 days to receive your garments.
- All clothing and belongings must be clearly labelled.
- Labels are available from www.stikins.co.uk. The school will receive 30% commission when you quote our fundraising number 25903 with your order.
The uniform consists of;
- Grey pinafore, skirt or trousers.
- White blouse/shirt or polo neck shirt.
- School sweatshirt or red jumper or cardigan.
- White or grey socks/tights.
- Black shoes with heels no higher than 3cm (1.25″) measured from the back of the heel.
- (Trainers are not acceptable footwear for school shoes)
- Red & white gingham dresses or grey shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt
- White or grey socks
- Black, brown or white shoes or black, brown or white closed toe sandals with heels no higher than 3cm (1.25″)
- Black shorts
- White T-Shirt
- Plimsolls (daps)
- Spare socks
- Boots or strong shoes for football
- One piece swimming suit and hat if hair is long