Available From: My Clothing. You can order uniform from our on-site shop. Please click www.myclothing.com After logging on, look for the uniform embroidery service and click on shop now. Locate ‘Gloucestershire’ in the drop down menu and then click on W in the alphabetical bar. You will then be in the Woolaston School shopping area. My Clothing have told us that it usually takes 14 days to receive your garments.
Additionally, school uniform without a school logo can be purchased from high street providers at competitive prices.
Furthermore, there are opportunities for parents/carer's to purchase second hand uniform from the School Office.
- All clothing and belongings must be clearly labelled.
- Labels are available from www.stikins.co.uk. The school will receive 30% commission when you quote our fundraising number 25903 with your order.
- Children with long hair should have it tied back using a plain, “Alice”-style hair band and plain “Kirby”-style hair-grips. Decorative or embellished hairbands, bobbles/elastics/scrunchies and hair-grips must not be worn.
- No jewellery should be worn in school. Children with pierced ears may wear plain studs. These must be removed for all PE activities and the child must be able to put them back in themselves. Children are allowed to wear watches but these must be a small, plain wrist watch not linked to any games or online applications.
- No nail varnish.
School uniform includes these items:
- Grey Pinafore, Skirt or Trousers
- White Blouse/Shirt or Red/White Polo Neck Shirt*
- School Sweatshirt or Red Jumper or Cardigan White*,
- Grey Socks or Red or Grey Tights
Summer: children may also wear a red and white gingham dress
- Black flat shoes. Shoes should be flat, black and appropriate for school. Your child should wear shoes which he or she can manage to do up independently (see section 5)
- Please do not send your child to school in shoes which prevent them from running in the playground.
- If boots are worn these also should be plain black. Children who wear boots that prevent them from sitting comfortably on the floor may be asked to wear their PE shoes whilst inside the building.
In the winter, children are able to wear warming clothing, such as a red fleece. This too can be purchased from https://myclothing.com/collections/woolaston-primary-school-5637.
*The logo is optional.
Children need a change of clothes and footwear for P.E and a draw-string bag in which to keep the kit at school. PE kit can be taken home and returned as frequently as parent’s wish. All school uniform and P.E. kit MUST be named. Children can become upset as a result of lost clothing so please help us by naming everything.
- Black / Navy Shorts or Joggers*
- White T-shirt / Polo Shirt*
- Plimsolls (daps) for younger children or trainers for outdoor wear
- navy or black jogging bottoms/track suit for outdoor lessons in cold weather
- navy or black track suit top/hoody/jumper for outdoor lessons in cold weather
For health and safety reasons children are not permitted to wear earrings for PE unless they are covered with tape.
- One piece swimming suit and swimming cap if hair is long